Key Difference: Both words involve biological science and are living organisms such as Animals and Mammals. Animals are multicellular eukaryotic organisms that belong to the kingdom Animalia whereas Humans, on the other hand, possess much higher cognitive abilities than animals. Humans also have self-awareness and a sense of their own identity, it is not commonly found in other animals. Humans also have a capacity for cultural development which is not found in animals. You can learn the significant differences between Animals and Humans.
Good examples of the words animals and humans are,
1. Scales are cold-blooded animals.
2. Humans have strong feelings such as joy, anger and fear.
Animals are eukaryotic organisms.
Animals are multicellular organisms that belong to the kingdom Animalia. They can move and consume organic matter as food and are more likely to interact with the environment. It has many habitats, from the oceans to the highest mountains. It varies in size from one animal to animal, and they have unique adaptations for living freely in their environment, and they reproduce through sexual reproduction.
The Best example of the word “Animals” is “Trees are the type of plants which gives us shade and habitat for animals.”
How do We Spell the Word Animals?
The vocal representation of the word Animals is “a·ni·muhlz,“ and in the below, you can know by hearing the audio of the phrase animals.
Syllabification is where we split the words into individual vowel sounds. A syllable should have at least one vowel in the word. For example, we will see the syllable of the word “Animals.”
- I wondered if the word “Animals” has three syllables.
- The split is “AN-I-MALS.”
How do We Pronounce “Animals”?
Using “Animals” in sentences:
- The animal kingdom is vast and diverse.
- The zoo has different types of animals under the government undertaken.
- Some animals like cats and dogs are domestic animals.
- Henry gifted the animal-related book to his cousin.
- It is very important to treat animals with kindness and respect.
Humans are the culture-bearing primate.
Humans are otherwise called Homo sapiens and rational animals. To be human is to balance between hundreds of extremes. Human nature is a concept that denotes the fundamental characters. It belongs to the family Hominidae which has more intelligent articulate speech. Humans have six senses that can be analysed the good and bad things. The early humans are called Homo habilis.
The best example of the word human is “Modern humans originated in Africa.”
How do We Spell the Word Humans?
Spell / Pronunciation in which a word or particular language is spoken among people. The Oral representation of the phrase Humans is “hyoo·muhns.” It would help if you practised it slowly for the outcome of a perfect spell. Below, you can know by hearing the audio of the word humans.
Syllabification is where we split the words into individual vowel sounds. A syllable should have at least one vowel in the word. For example, we will see the syllable of the word “Humans.”
- Wondering if the word “Humans” has two syllables in it.
- The split is “HUM-ANS”
How do We Pronounce “Humans”?
Using “Humans” in sentences:
- The ability of science is to improve human life.
- She had killed a human being.
- Does human activity cause the planet to warm?
- The human mind is so wonderful and versatile.
- Humans’ emotions are uncontrollable.
Similarities between Animals & Humans
The title reveals the difference between Animals & Humans. But, like, you want to know also similar things about the above two words. So come, let’s see below.
- Both animals and humans have basic anatomy with many of the same organs and the same genes. Many animals especially mammals exhibit emotions like happiness and sadness similar to humans.
- Many animals have complex social structures and remember information just like humans, both have innate survival instincts to help them to adapt their environments.
Compare: ANIMALS & HUMANS
|Animals are eukaryotic
ones belonging to the
|Humans are a species of bipedal primates that belong to the family Hominidae.
|Creatures, Beasts, Fauna
Wildlife, Living beings
Organisms, Zoological specimens, Critters
Bugs, and Beings.
|Sexual reproduction, Asexual Reproduction, External fertilization,
|Animals are domestic and wild.
Humans are just one of many species of animals.
Animals, like whales and dolphins, are highly intelligent in nature.
Zoologists study animal behaviour and biology.
Henry is a huge animal lover.
|Humans have complex social structures.
Humans are the most intelligent species on the planet.
Dogs’ expression is almost equal to human’s.
Humans have the ability to adapt to different environments and situations.
The study of human behaviour and psychology is fascinating.
Humans are capable of great kindness and compassion.
Resources & References:
Resources: Cambridge Dictionary (Animals & Humans), Merriam-Webster (Animals & Humans), Dictionary.com (Animals & Humans)
Reference: Dictionary.Cambridge.org, Merriam-Webster. com, CollinsDictionary. com, Dictionary. com.